Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sun Broadband: One Significant Day of a Writer





What happened today? Nothing really, just these…….

My BroadBand Connection Gone Bonkers

I woke at around noontime to find my sun broadband dead as a dodo. I cannot connect online! All work assignments for submission today have been re-scheduled for tomorrow. Real nasty! I tried to fix it myself, but nothing happened. I had to go to the nearby mall to inquire if there was something wrong at their end --- well, I was right. They had glitches from noontime till around 7pm today. Woe to freelance writers, that’s money down the drain for us!

Offer from Academe

I got a call from one university south of Manila, to join their faculty in Accountancy on a full time basis this coming semester. The school is run by Rotarian fathers and they need a faculty to handle their higher accounting subjects. This is my area of expertise, but I have to refuse. There are still many things that I have to do. I have not gone headway into the Accounting outsourcing work, that I had planned for a year now. Another offer was to teach Cost Accounting to Financial Management students. Again the subject matter is my forte, but I know that I will have problems with non-accountancy students. It is always hard for them to grasp accounting in a manufacturing set-up, and that's difficult for me.

RECAPITULATION


I have not done much today and may do several articles tonight. The physical world can sometimes get into our online work, that if we can't schedule it adroitly, either one of them suffers in the long haul.

Have a good day everyone! :D

+Broadband
+Batik
+Academe
+Financial-management
+Cost-accounting


writer_csm

Photo credit: pixabay.com by 

Onli in da Pilipins: A Writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved





Republished from bubblews.com with nom de plume, avila_fajardo

No comments:

Post a Comment