Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nikon CoolPix S100: My New Writing Buddy

pixabay.com by geralt/ Public Domain CCO

Nikon CoolPix S100: My New Writing Buddy

I have been dabbing on journalism once in a while that I know I need a small camera to take pictures of events instantly. I need something slim and easy to carry, so I can take pictures anywhere and everywhere I go. This has been on my mind in the last few months but I can't seem to make a go out of it, since I squirm whenever I see the price.

This morning, with my usual walk-around to air my congested grey cells, I decided to have my burger with bacon at the nearby Minute Burger stall. On my way, I passed by a pawnshop store and was surprised to see an array of cameras that they have for sale.

I saw a beauty, a Nikon CoolPix S100, that sells for a few thousand pesos. I tested it and it looks great! It's small enough to be inconspicuous, but takes clean and clear pictures. It is just what I needed when I go around the metropolis to take shots of what I plan to write about.

To be doubly sure, I called up my daughter, Maricat, to ask her if it is a good buy --- and she said yes! Well, I am now a proud owner of a small camera the Nikon CoolPix S100, that I plan to use in the next few days. But first, I need to study the features on how to take good shots before I give it a dry run.

Whewww....rallies and demonstrations, here I come! I will be where the action is! Me with my little camera nosing around......:D


writer_csm 


Onli in da Pilipins: A Writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment