Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review: BPI Family Bank, Pamplona Tres, Las Pinas



The BPI Family Bank in BFB Building, is situated along Real Street right across the Lozada Market in Las Pinas City. It is a small branch with an amiable staff headed by the Bank Manager, Ms. Ana Marie Lim. I was there this morning to open a UITF (Unit Investment Trust Fund) in High Yield Dividend Investment.

It was nothing grand, just an initial salvo on the equities market by way of a UITF investment. Ms. Lim was ever solicitous and tried to explain to me the intricacies of this financial instrument. She showed me other types of instruments and the graphs of price trends in the last one year.

She must have been worried that I may not have the financial savvy of a wannabe investor. I assured her that I know my numbers and I am familiar with stock trading. I informed her further that I am a freelance writer who writes about the financial markets, so I know what I am getting into.

Ms. Lim is a friendly person who epitomizes trustworthiness in banking institutions. She looks kind, the type whom you wouldn't mind putting your hard-earned money into. Like the BPI Group, she represents an institution that is reliable, trustworthy, and stable. I am quite certain that whatever little money that I may have with them, will be in safe hands.

Photo credit:  Soldier's Investment:UITF


#BPI-Family-Bank
#UITF

Onli in da Pilipins: A Writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved n

No comments:

Post a Comment