Monday, April 27, 2015

Hot Momma for a Friend


Hot Mommas can be a real friend, but can be a  pest, too!
Photo credit: Pixabay.com by Mariamichelle

Hot Momma is a maverick of a friend, who gives me hell at the most inappropriate time. She is a next door neighbor, whose recreation revolves around to pestering me at every chance she's got!

A few days ago, while going about my business, I saw...

One writer who came out with a post about things that we can write about. It was a magazine type listing that anyone can use in coming up with his articles – in case he runs out of ideas.

I commented, that I never run out of ideas. My life is full of materials that all I do is cannibalize it, if there is nothing sensible to write about. I don’t say that my life is sensible: but, since it's the only one I got ---  I define the world as how I define myself.

Dealing with Hot Momma can be a pain at times.
Photo credit: Pixabay.com by Open Clips


I had this assignment that kept me busy the last few days. Today, my time runs out as I still lack ten articles that I needed to write. I sent an e-mail to the client to extend my time for another two days. I have no response yet, so I cranked out this rant.

Why didn’t I finish? Well, I have friends, that for lack of better things to do, make it a point to come barging in,  to give me hell! One of them is a character, whom I call ---Hot Mamma! When she came to know that I was writing about Christian prayers, she looked around to see, if I was burning! She said, that all the prayers were enough to fry me alive! Lol!

I sometimes threaten her with bodily harm (like cutting off her wig) if she does not stop pestering me. She just laughs if off and says, that my world will be dull and gray without her!

Come to think of it, this pesky character, who loves to being called "Hot Momma"  is right! :D

#hot_momma
#friend

writer_csm

Onli in da Pilipins: A Writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment