Thursday, August 28, 2014

THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP WATCH OF YOUR MAN

Tricycle driver with a tablet on his dashboard

I often hear both young and old women complain about the roving eye of their better halves or significant other. Filipino males of whatever persuasion, have the tendency to pursue anybody who catch their fancy.


This specie, with even an iota of rugged handsomeness in them, would have the spunk to believe that they are God's gift to women. Mind you, I say women --- in plural form. So, for a hunk of a husband, what has the missus got to do?


The answer is, technology!


On my way to the fruit stall outside of the subdivision, I came across a tricycle with a middle aged man driving it. As most of these drivers know the residents of the place,it was not unusual for me to strike a conversation with them.


However, this particular gigolo, suddenly made cooing sounds to somebody when there was only an old woman around --- me! Lol! I was petrified, and asked him indignantly, "To whom are you talking to? There is no one around!"


He smiled at me bemused and pointed at the gadget in front of him. It was a tablet that was snugly placed in his dashboard, and he replied, 

"It is my wife Ma'am. We are on Skype."


I laughed out loud that the wife had found a way of keeping track on the whereabouts of this "handsome" fellow. Believe me, I could not have thought of that in a million years!


Lol!


writer_csm


Onli in da Pilipins:  A Writer's Journal

Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment