Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Review: Massage for Less, Metropolis, Muntinlupa City


 Massage for Less at Metropolis, Muntinlupa City

A friend once asked me if I wanted to go with her to a massage parlor. I said no since I am not used to other people invading my precious territory --- which is my body. Heheh!

I have a secret to share...I get tickled easily. I am certain that once the massage attendant starts to pounce and roll on my body parts, I will laugh and roll till thy kingdom come.

Hence, I am not a target client of any massage parlor. Not by a long shot. It would be like asking the devil himself to go roll it out with the angels. It just wouldn't work.

However, there was a flyer given to me some months back about a massage chair. It was a bulky-looking contraption that wiggles and moves your body from head to toe. It looked ok and I would be honest to admit, that I liked it.

But the price stunned me! It costs P65,000! Never in my life would I sink my few precious peso on anything whimsical, such as a massage chair. I would rather buy three cows with that money and ride on it till perdition. Lol!

The other week, I saw these same chairs in the Metropolis. It was rented out at P10 and P25 for 5 to 10 minutes by Massage for Less. I am not sure about the number of minutes, but I tried it out --- being tired of walking around the mall.

I have to pay extra P5 for the socks, and there I was comfortably seated on that bulky contraption. It was a nice experience, all over again. It made me relax without being tickled pink. The pains in my legs and back were gone after my time was up.

I hope these massage chairs can be found in other malls, like in the nearby Southmall. It is relaxing and would not punch your pockets dry, for a few minutes of wondrous time.


writer_csm

Onli in da Pilipins: A writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment