Monday, May 11, 2015

A Story of Turbulent Friendship Through the Years

Friendship through good and bad....

Delia and I have a turbulent friendship all through these years. We started off in the early years as being wary with each other --- her, thinking of me as somebody coming from another planet, and; me, undermining her as a lightweight and not worth my while.

As the years went by, all I knew was that, we might end up on the opposite sides of the stream. I usually lead a straight and narrow path, but would take a crooked route, if I can manage the risk. On the other hand, she remains steadfast on what she believes in, and would be adamant in pursuing a road less travelled, if she can hack it.

However, in all our endeavors, she remains to be the more pliable one who tends to trust the others more than I would. This often leads to problems in our part , and would sometimes result to acrimonious exchanges. But the heated debates never last long. We always find time, to mend our differences, and start all over again.

I believe, that such is the way of friendship. It may never run on a straight and narrow path, but could remain strong, if both parties hammers it to perfection.

Well, you know who you are, and; here's hoping for more years of "turbulent" friendship ahead!  :D

Picture credit: Pixabay.com by cherylholt

#friendship

writer_csm


Onli in da Pilipins: A Writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment