Monday, May 18, 2015

Creative Kids Studio at the Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City


I went to the Alabang Town Center, yesterday, May 17 to see if there's anything new. I came across an exhibit from the Creative Kids Studio and they were impressive! I had fun taking pictures of all the things that were on display. Among those that struck my fancy were...



There were myriads of colors with three dimensional embellishments that gave them an added oomph. 





Any kid would love playing with this multicolored horse. But I think, this was just for display as it was made up of papier mache..



This was a display made up of real things ---chair, 3 dimensional artworks, and a stool  that were all beautifully colored.



This would have been a child's ultimate universe --- a play of colors and a wild imagination where nothing is impossible.



A closer view of the ultimate universe --- where everything is perfect as seen from a child's eye.




The heavenly bodies all in wanton abandon!



Star light, star bright, first star that I've seen tonight. I wish I were, I wish I might, have that wish I've wish tonight....:)



Taya-taya pung!  Talo ka!



Where can the heavens be? Where all I do is play and with myriad colors all around me!



The exhihit was like a child's playroom where everything was simply wonderful!


A candy colored chair, but you can't sit on it. The ice cone looks delicious, though!



Another chair that looks delicious. How creative!




A Filipino kiddie song about a child wanting a balloon. 





Another rhyming song about counting---creatively done in a way that a child will appreciate it.


#Creative_Kids_Studio
#Alabang_Town_Center
#Muntinlupa_City


writer_csm

Onli in da Pilipins: A Writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment