Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sexy Lady: One Hot Momma For a Friend





As the saying goes, “Birds of a feather flock together.” I heard this said so often, that it must have been embedded in my grey area by now. If this is true, then I must be one multi-colored bird that flies around with different flocks.

I am always typecasted with those in the academe and the writer’s group --- and often branded as one nerdy and esoteric character. I admit, I am guilty on all counts! But, I am more than that! I have friends too who are of a different breed, that most nerdy friends would not even know exist.

Me: “Why are you here? I am working…. I’ll see you Sunday!”

Martha: “You’re one old woman! Why don’t we go out? Let us go malling and watch a movie later!”

Me: “You know I don’t like to go out! Hey, what is that? You’re wearing a micro-mini with a slit on the sides? Everything is showing! Why don’t you put on something decent?”

Martha: “This is decent! You’re too cooped up in your work that you don’t know how to live anymore!” LOL!

Me: “What is that thing popping out? Better change your dress to hide that! What you’re doing is black-hat advertising! You’re pushing things too far, girl!” Heheheh!

Martha: “What black hat are you talking about? I am fiery red and always hot!”

Me: “Ok, hot mamma ---- get out of here so I can finish my work!”

POSTSCRIPT: This hot mamma is a 68 yr old grandmother of seven who, they say, is the cause of her children’s migraine attacks! Lol! But, I don’t mind her. She is one of those characters that I can adroitly see beyond the exterior. When I get to take out the entire flap, make-up, and esoteric clothes ---- underneath it lies a true and trusted friend!

Photo credit:  pixabay.com by

writer_csm

Onli in da Pilipins: A Writer's Journal
Copyright © csmiravite™. All Rights Reserved


Republished from bubblews.com with nom de plume, avila_fajardo

No comments:

Post a Comment